Healthcare Training Programs
Hands-on, skills-based training from an accredited school
With the healthcare industry growing faster1 than most other sectors, now is the time to launch a rewarding career.
Do you like working with computers? Managing finances and billing? Helping to ensure the well-being of patients? Assisting a healthcare company? You choose and then Ultimate Medical Academy can train you in one of our many programs in about a year!2 Education can help open up more opportunities to make a better life for you and your family.
All UMA programs are offered in small classrooms, led by qualified instructors, in an accelerated format, so you can study around your busy schedule. First, choose from a variety of diploma programs which gives you the hands-on training you need to get started in the field of healthcare. After completing your diploma consider the next step and earn your associate degree in about two years. A great aspect of UMA is the large support team we have to offer: student success coordinators, tutors and a full team of on-site career-preparation experts help assist you in landing a job after you graduate. UMA students and alumni have access to our large network of local employers.
Tampa Campus Programs
Clearwater Campus Programs
Online Campus Programs
- Online Healthcare Management Training
- Health and Human Services
- Online Health Information Technology Training
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Online Medical Administrative Assistant Training
- Medical Billing and Coding Online Training
- Online Training for Medical Office & Billing Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician Online Training
Ultimate Medical Academy
UMA’s focus is helping you gain the job skills needed to be successful in the healthcare workplace and to find a rewarding career. Receive personalized support throughout your journey at UMA, which includes full career placement assistance before graduation. Since our founding in 1994, we've placed 1,000’s of students in healthcare jobs leading to rewarding careers across the country.
At our Tampa campus, you’ll learn in modern classrooms that leverage the latest technology used in the healthcare industry. As courses progress, you’ll work closely with instructors, tutors and librarians to ensure academic success and full understanding of your coursework. Then, as graduation nears, you’ll have a career coach to help you write your resume and fine tune your job search and interview skills. Set your goal on landing that great job!
- Accredited healthcare school in Tampa, Clearwater and Online
- Diploma programs range from 8 weeks to 14 months2
- Explore ways to help make your investment affordable
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Tutoring available at no cost
- Labs to practice hands-on skills
- Research and library assistance
- Computer skills training
- Certification prep and mock exams3
Select Your Program
- Basic X-Ray with Medical Office Procedures
- Dental Assistant Training
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- Medical Billing & Coding Training
- Nursing Assistant Diploma
- Patient Care Technician Training
- Phlebotomy Technician Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Training
92% of our students would recommend UMA.†
"UMA has not only prepared me for the career that I want but has given me the skills and knowledge to help me grow as a person. UMA is a wonderful school and they provide their students with a great support system." Alyshia E, Medical Administrative Assistant
"I have been with UMA for months, needless to say that I love working online at my own pace. The school is great and the staff is brilliant." Alicia H, Medical Administrative Assistant
"UMA has assisted in my drive and determination to succeed in obtaining my education and securing a job in my specialized field. With the support of the UMA faculty I have been able to reach for the stars." Christine B, Medical Billing and Coding